For every successful small business is a well planned marketing strategy with the comfort of marketing plan package. A marketing plan is step by step guide on how to reach out to your prospects in a professional manner, because without a proper marketing plan you are guiding your business to a certain failure and bankruptcy.
Primary research which should include your marketing strategy
- Market Research – taking notes of the current market activity within relevance to your small business, collect the date and organize the needed things to be aware of.
- Product/service – what are the current products/services that is being promoted right now, offline and online. What are your competitors offering?
- Suppliers – canvas for the greatest offer from vendors
- Niche – What is your niche? Describe each of your products/services with a clear message to send out to your prospects.
- Networking – go to places or sites where you can easily market your business, get friends or family to promote your start up.
Marketing Plan – your marketing strategies
Planning is easy but to take the plan into action is tougher than you imagine. Your marketing strategies should include:
- Direct Marketing – direct marketing include business cards, brochures, newsletter, flyers and sales letter
- Advertising offline – billboards, print media, yellowpages, directories, tv and radio
- Online promotions – video sharing of your products, website, articles, blog, social media accounts, photo sharing images of your products and services
- Referral programs
- Co-marketing with small businesses like yours
- Link exchange through guest blogging
Set a time frame for your goals, and always make sure that your marketing is flexible, I would advice to have a business plan package that will include the most necessary marketing for your small business.
Your Marketing Goals
Turn your goals into revenue, set a realistic goal for your small business, take one step at a time, most importantly is to focus on one goal at a time.
You can set a goal as for example gain 10 more clients for each month.
Content Marketing goal – set time to share your content, write informative content, something that is non promotional.
Social Media marketing goal – give time to interact daily on your social media account, look at your competitors engagement with their followers and make sure to compete with them in a professional manner. You can take the chance to ask them questions as to get the feedback on how you can manage your social media. Set a goal to reach X number of followers within a week. Set a goal to at least have 10 followers to turn into clients.
Monitor your results
Set a date once a month to monitor your marketing results. Take note of the marketing strategies that did not work, and try to change them in a way that they can be more useful for you.
Get the marketing plan package that will suit your business niche and needs. You can visit this website for more info about small business start up package.
Socratic SBC | Small Business Consulting
2 Wisconsin Circle Suite 700 Chevy Chase, MD 20815
Office: (410) 929-6395
Fax: (202) 318-0689